Saturday 25 August 2007

Mr. Brossart goes to Teacher Heaven.

Teacher Heaven:

This is the name of a real store. I traveled there with a couple fellow TFA CMs and we bought a lot of stuff to outfit our classrooms with...

This store is really very neat. It has tons of bulletin board things, resources, stamps, cool timers and games. I ended up spending more money there than I wanted to, but I think it was worth it.

I just hope that if i live the rest of my life as a teacher and then die and get a chance to go to heaven where there are far more beautiful women, hamocks, pie, and alcohol. Because if that is where teachers go to heaven I am in the wrong profession- There has go to be more to heaven than classroom decorations.

I need to become like a chef or super-model agent or something. I bet their heavens are neater...

No comments: