Saturday 8 December 2007

Holy Crap!

It has been one month and one week and one day since I have written here.

In that time my whole life has been taken, shaken up, and poured out on its head. In retrospect, (he said in the middle of the experience), it has been quite a ride! And though stress would be my main food group, I have taken bits and pieces of my life back and am doing my best to live up to my promise that, "I'll be better when I'm older."

Soon, and very soon, it will be Christmas Break. My promise to myself is to chonical the crazy adventure that has been the last month before that.

I hope anyone that takes the time to swing here still understands how much I Love them.

Peace,
Love,
and Pop Rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pop Rocks= 34 calories and 8 grams of sugar per package.

One of my Mom's Christmas cookies= Pop Rocks*25 +real butter.

You must be on a diet.